Page Section: Centre Content Column

EASY READ Right 7(4) Consultation

Some research involves people who are not able to say if they want to take part or not.

The Health and Disability Commissioner wants to know what you think about this.

Here is the information about doing research with people who cannot give informed consent.   Click here. (PDF, 5.1mb)

If you want to print out the form, you can get it here.  If you print out this form you can post it to  HDC, PO Box 11934, Wellington 6142.  Click here.

Submissions are now closed.


Page Section: Right Content Column